Welcome

Welcome to my blog. More nights than not I am up well past the midnight hour. Burning the midnight oil, some might say. I believe it is because I enjoy the "me time". The hubby and the grandson are in bed, the phone is not ringing, I don't have to stop what I am doing to take care of something or someone else. I can watch what I want on TV or not at all if I want. I can turn the volume down or mute it if I want! It's all about me.....and usually God.

It's usually me and Facebook, until all my friends say goodnight and sign off, then it's me and God. We have these talks and He usually shows me something profound.Usually I am amazed at why I never "got it" before. At that very second, I have an "aha" moment, then find somewhere to record it, whether it be on a blog (I've started a few) or journal, (started even more of those), write it in my bible, which has many profound "ahas", or just write it on a piece of paper,that gets put aside and then years later is found to be read again...at just the right moment! An "aha" moment. It all comes full circle. Just like life.

Did you ever notice how people come into your lives at just the right time? Then you go years without seeing or talking to them, then poof, one day you run into them again and you pick up just where you left off. That's how God is. Even though we are not always faithful and loyal to him, He never leaves us. We may not always be thinking of Him or even include Him into our day, but He is always there for us when we call on Him.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rest in Peace my Lady!


Today we lost our family pet, Lady . We have had her for about 7 or 8 years. She was a great dog. Beautiful little white furry thing. She loved to run....especially when I was trying to get her back in the house! She use to sneak out the front door every chance she got, and run around the neighborhood until she got tired and ready to come home. One of my neighbors was forever calling me saying Lady was at her house. She developed mammary gland tumors...which were malignant....I never thought I would have a dog that would have breast cancer! The tumors could not be removed and have been multiplying and growing huge, then abscessing and bleeding. She was continuing to get weaker and weaker. I couldn't stand to see her suffer. 

I love you, Lady. I'm going to miss you so much!

1 comment: